Friday, September 22, 2017

freedom tastes of reality



If I told you what it takes
To reach the highest high
You'd laugh and say 'nothing's that simple'
But you've been told many times before
Messiahs pointed to the door
And no one had the guts to leave the temple!

...from 'I'm Free' : the Who

what i know is that it is my choice to be free, or not. i am experiencing abundance (perspectively and otherwise); i dress like i want, eat what (and when) i want, listen to what i want, make my own schedule (and decisions) : and it involves a little of this and a little of that ...

and i like it that way just fine.

it feels like there is no empty hole (unfulfilled longing) in me . i still have dreams, don't worry : i just don't worry about them : creating them in my head and in my heart is the first step to creating them in my hands : and i have already seen them ... and know with a clarity and certainty that they long for me also : and my destination is the journey, which i am (gratefully) enjoying, because i decided to.


i am, in fact, feeling free : 
tasting reality.

... of my own choosing.

gratefully.

the message? intend to, then allow. follow the star in front of you : then be. acknowledge the inevitable miracles ... with as much gratitude as you have bubbling up in you, only waiting for its own acknowledgement.

lose the judgment, lose the temper, lose the hate : none of it looks good on you, and none of it will help you one iota! also, give yourself permission to breathe, and free your mind from ache. this part involves intention : it's worth it.

let go of the ways of sloth : for heaven's sake (and for your own), do something useful : don't ignore your body. don't ignore your home ... don't ignore the planet. something good for another person (or for the earth) will work wonders! ...for both you and the other being ... there is twofold good happening now : exponentially increasing your odds for finding your self living a good life!



start where you are ...
right now. 

the universe will meet you there.



that's it!



namaste, friend : fellow being.





No comments: