Friday, March 25, 2016

onward!


the great presence within us, divine intelligence:


we call it light because 
it is the power in us to overcome darkness

what do you do when you realize you are (finally) grasping the brass ring itself and you may have just blown your one shot??? maybe you didn't, but maybe you did ... but maybe you didn't ... maybe what you did was to go for it and then forgive yourself for a bit of imperfection. who says it's a perfect world anyway ... and who gets to say what perfect is anyway? 


therefore, i choose to bless the forward : i am in service to having my life as i choose it, and i acknowledge its imperfection as natural. i know that, in the 'try' of it lives its breath. in the I AM AWESOME! of it lives its passion, and in the I WILL of it lives its momentum. so, I AM great-ful for the opportunity i've given myself to 'blow it,' for what i know is I AM going for it ... and knowing myself capable, worthy, and in alignment with purpose is what I AM in this realm ... as it is supposed to be - 

i choose (because i can) to be connected to source and live within a way of being in which the spirit of light gives life - to the dreams inside : the ones (actually) worth having, pursuing, bringing forth into light.

so be it, and so it is.


thank you! thank you! thank you!


namaste, great spirit




No comments: